Mortgage Protection Insurance
Insurance you can depend on!
Most plans are offered with simplified underwriting, meaning that there are no physical exams required to qualify. Many plans have additional coverage options that can be added on. These would include disability protection, critical illness protection, and even a unique return of premium feature that offers a refund of all eligible premiums at the end of your term. That’s right: life insurance if you need it or a refund if you don’t.
Mortgage protection is a life insurance product that is designed to pay off your mortgage in the event of your death.
The mortgage is normally any American family’s biggest investment as well as their largest monthly expense. Many American families rely on two incomes to ensure that all household expenses can be covered, and without the proper amount of insurance most families would be facing a significant risk. For these reasons mortgage protection is more than a piece of paper. It’s an investment into your family’s future. With the proper coverage you can rest easy knowing your family will never lose their home, even if an unthinkable tragedy should ever occur.
Mortgage Protection Life Insurance is for people who want:
- To ensure that their family is protected against losing their home in the event of a death, disability, or illness.
- Competitive and affordable premiums without the hassle of a physical exam.
- To supplement life insurance that your work may provide.
- A fixed death benefit amount for a specific period of time.
- Death benefit protection with a Return of Premium Option.
- A life insurance policy that offers additional coverage options such as critical illness and disability insurance.